The time has come to kick off the 1K event. Fertilla has opened the doors to her mansion as an invite to all Kintaur kind. She has planned a Grand Ball to celebrate the life of all living things, the growth, evolution, and connections between two souls. The theme is Life and Connection, so dress for the occasion on how your Kintaur connects with the theme! The ball will hold many festivities for those who attend, so when those doors open be prepared for activities for everyone to enjoy!
With this announcement, the Grand Ball is in two weeks to give time for all Kintaurs have time to get a date and outfit together.
Now that all the witnesses have given their clues, feel free to discuss who the culprit is in the skype group!
Current Official Activities:thumb613290476:
Prizm Dress-Up Contest - closed for judging !Dress up!?
Here is a contest everyone can enter - dress up contest! However... you are designing an outfit for the mascot, Prizm! We figured to release something as a dress up anyone could enter, even non owners. I have made a base you can use to design an outfit on below, you just draw over the image.
• Prizm's gender is depicted by you.
• Any outfit relating to the Ball's theme - Life and Connections.
• Up to two entries per person.
• The contest will be judged by the staff on how we think the outfit fits well with both the theme and Prizm.
• Please put the entries into this folder.
Prize: Rare MYO
Runner ups will obtain 5KB. Every entrant will receive 1 KB total (not per entry).
Invite PromptAs the days grow longer, and warmer, word of a ball being held at Fertilla’s manor spreads around the Kintaur world like a summer wildfire. It just so happens, you have received an invite to what may be the event of a lifetime, and written inside is that a “plus one” is highly recommended!<da:thumb id="606279500"/>
For this prompt, your kin will be asking their “plus one” to join them! You may write a story, or draw a picture depicting your kintaur asking someone to the ball.
• Please ask permission from the other kintaur’s owner before using them in this prompt.
• Both kintaurs have to be registered! You must register with Writing or Visual art.
• If you participate in this
Both prompt and contest end May 14th.